HelpNDoc is an easy to use yet powerful and intuitive tool to create html help files, help web sites, printed manuals and eBooks.
- - HelpNDoc is the most popular Windows alternative to HelpScribble.
- - HelpNDoc is the most popular free alternative to HelpScribble.
WinCHM - Help authoring software (CHM,WebHelp,Single HTML - Word, PDF) WinCHM is a very easy-to-use help authoring tool. Not needing to learn too much, you can be master of creating HTML help(CHM), Web help, PDF manual and Word documents.
- - WinCHM is the most popular commercial alternative to HelpScribble.
KEL CHM Creator a is flexible, powerful and freeware CHM creator that uses Microsoft HTML Help Workshop to combine your HTML files into one compressed and compact CHM (Compiled Help Modules) file. The CHM file-format is widely used for software documentation and e-book...
Chmox is a free (of charge), open source application for OS X which lets you read Windows Help Files (CHM files).
- - Chmox is the most popular Mac alternative to HelpScribble.
- - Chmox is the most popular Open Source alternative to HelpScribble.
Last version, 0.3, released on February 2005, is still downloadable from the official website.
CHM Decoder may decompile your CHM file (Compiled Windows HTML Help) or e-book and extract all source files. This tool free for use and work easily and quickly. Want to convert CHM to HTML and view that in your PocketPC or in your web pages? CHM Decoder can help to you.
CHM Decoder Features
iChm for Mac, iPhone/iPod Touch [for Mac:
- Fully built with Cocoa. No ugly window and slow rendering.
- Tab browsing
- Search. Result sorted by relevance.
- Text encoding detecting/switching
- Find in the page
- Tag powered bookmark
- Text zoom
- Export to.
GnoCHM is a CHM file viewer. It is designed to integrate nicely with Gnome.
It uses PyCHM, a Python package that exports the CHMLIB API. Features are:
- Support for external ms-its links
- Full text search support
- Configurable support for HTTP lin.
- - GnoCHM is the most popular Linux alternative to HelpScribble.
Comments about GnoCHM as a Alternative to HelpScribble
HelpScribble only creates CHM files, GnoCHM only views CHK files.0
Help & Manual from EC Software is the favorite authoring tool for writing online help and technical documentation. Thousands of software developers and technical writers enjoy working with the most powerful single-source publishing tool on the market.
Single source, multiformat, multilingual help authoring tool with screenshot capture and annotation, WYSIWYG editor, styles, templates, built-in tutorial maker. Generates CHM help files, manuals in PDF format, WebHelp and Printed Manuals.
HelpStudio is the fastest, easiest way to create and publish help systems and integrate them with your desktop or web based applications or components, including .NET. Generate help output in cross-platform plain HTML, responsive HTML for tablet and mobile, HTML Help (CHM), Help...