The most popular alternative is foursquare, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 27 alternatives to Hello so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Hello alternatives are Exist (Paid), Glympse (Free), Life360 Family Locator (Freemium) and Remo MORE (Freemium).
- Foursquare is all about helping you find new ways to explore your city.
- Exist lets you keep track of your life with advanced analytics that work across multiple services.Connect with any of these services:* Fitbit* Jawbone UP* Misfit
- Glympse is the easy way to safely share your location in realtime. No sign-up needed. No social network to manage.
- Easily and privately stay connected with loved ones with invite-only circles that let you share locations and get notified of changes.
- Making smart devices control easier! Remo MORE is an all-inclusive app for monitoring and controlling device activity of any smart phone, PC, Mac that you would like to manage.
- Zenly is a live map of your friends and family. It’s the most fun way to meet up — or just see what’s up! — so even when you’re apart, you can feel together.
- Trusted Contacts is a personal safety app from Google that opens a direct line of sharing between you and your loved ones.FEATURES
- Create private health & wellness communities.
- Pathshare is a beautiful app that helps you share your path in realtime. It was designed to be simple to use and make realtime location sharing a safe experience.
- Miataru is Japanese and means "be found" or "to come across" and it's meant to be a set of tools to allow the user to track locations and choose how to...