GNU Health is a free, highly scalable Health and Hospital Information System.Our goal is to contribute with health professionals around the world to improve the lives of the underprivileged, providing a free system that optimizes health promotion and disease prevention.
- - GNU Health is the most popular Linux alternative to ITF-GoDoc.
- - GNU Health is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to ITF-GoDoc.
OpenMRS is a community-developed, open source, enterprise electronic medical record system platform. We’ve come together to specifically respond to those actively building and managing health systems in the developing world, where AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria afflict the...
- - OpenMRS is the most popular Web-based, Windows & Mac alternative to ITF-GoDoc.
ClinCapture is the only validated electronic data capture software available to sponsors and CROs for free. As a leading cloud-based eClinical application, ClinCapture empowers its customers to build their own studies, lower their clinical trials costs, and streamline their data...
- - ClinCapture is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to ITF-GoDoc.
Med-Quest is entirely dedicated to making fast, accurate, easy to use clinical EDC software and to making sure that software is put to the best possible use. Our cloud based EDC features a lightning fast user interface, automated collection automation techniques and 100%...
- - Med-Quest is the most popular Android & iPhone alternative to ITF-GoDoc.
- - Med-Quest is the most popular commercial alternative to ITF-GoDoc.
Castor offers you a user-friendly and fully featured application for electronic data collection. It's developed by researchers for researchers and will definitely meet your needs.
- - Castor EDC is the most popular iPad & Android Tablet alternative to ITF-GoDoc.
Clinical Archivist is an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) software for clinics, medical centers and hospitals that provides an efficient data storage and tracking of the patient medical information.
eDeviation supports all the operations for Protocol Deviation assessment and management. From software design and validation to collecting supporting documents and exporting data for the TMF, eDeviation® relieves your clinical team from the risks associated with missing or...