Hacked Leaks Checker Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Have I been pwned?, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 14 alternatives to Hacked Leaks Checker so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Hacked Leaks Checker alternatives are LeakCheck (Freemium), DeHashed (Freemium), LeakCheck.cc (Freemium) and LeakBase (Paid).
- Website repository that checks what sites your email address was used on were compromised.
- Data breach search engine, low price starting from $10/mo, one mailbox for free, unlimited API, 7B+ entries.
- DeHashed is the largest & fastest data breach search engine. You can search for IP address, email, username, name, phone, VIN, address, and more! We have true wild card, dork usage, and we offer a real search engine experience! It's also free!.
- Protect your account, discover its leaks, avoid using insecure passwords. Breach search engine powered by LeakCheck.net. Check if your password was compromise before it's too late. More results than HIBP.
- Check if your account credentials have been leaked.
- BreachDirectory.tk allows you to search through all public data breaches to make sure your emails, usernames, passwords, and domains haven't been compromised.
- Check your keepassxc database against previously breached haveibeenpwned passwords.
- LeakCorp is the world's fastest and largest data breach. Get access to over 13 billion records and an ever-growing collection of data breaches. Our data is never censored or altered in anyway. Each search takes a fraction of a millisecond.
- We keep an eye on the web to detect your data leaks in real time and enable you to take actions quickly.
- GhostProject.fr is a Fatest Free Database Lookup of Recent 1.4 billion password breach compilation.