GSAK is the all in one Geocaching and waypoint management tool. Major features include: Multiple databases, sending/receiving waypoints to GPSr, Google maps,
conversion to many mapping formats, PDA output (including CacheMate support), HTML output, extensive searching, macro support, backup and restore, distance/direction from other waypoints
(including caches, locations, post codes) and much more.
* Multiple waypoint databases
* Databases format in industry stand SQLite format.
* Import individual GPX/LOC files or a whole folder
* Communicate directly with Geocaching.com using the Groundspeak "live" api
* Ability to add unlimited number of custom fields to the database
* Waypoint projection
* Display waypoint offline in browser or split screen view (live Internet connection not required)
* Display waypoint online (uses a link to www.geocaching.com by default, but the URL is user configurable)
* Custom URL's for each waypoint, and waypoints as a group.
* Automation of tasks (macros or batch processing)
* Set centre points by post code, GPSr, location, or waypoint.
* Comprehensive filters to search/select a subset of your data (subsets can be saved and restored)
* Export to the following formats: MapSend WPT, OziExplorer WPT, www.geocaching.com GPX and LOC format, MapSource, Garmin POI, Fugawi, Street Atlas, Pocket Streets, Microsoft Streets and Trips, Magellan Protocol (SD card), Magellan eXplorist, Lowrance USR, TomTom POI files, Maptech eXchange format, CacheMate, and National Geographic TOPO!.
* Direct upload of waypoints to GPS receiver... More Info »
And much more; see: https://gsak.net/help/hs1000.htm