iCaching is the all-in-one Geocache manager for the Mac. It is a fast, native app with a real Mac userinterface like you’re used to from applications like iTunes. Availa...
What is iCaching?
iCaching is an indispensable tool for geocachers with a Mac. Import, organize, manage, explore and export your geocaches with iCaching. A native, fast Mac App!
- Import GPX- or LOC-files using the import button, or drag and drop them into iCaching.
- Import Pocket Queries directly from Geocaching.com from the Pocket Query window. iCaching also notifies you when new PQs are ready for download.
- Each Pocket Query will be imported into it's own folder.
- iCaching also supports the Geocaching Live API. You can query geocaches from Geocaching.com using all kinds of filters.
Organize, manage and explore:
- Explore your geocache library with the special 'Library'-folders. View your finds, favorited caches and so on. Sort on all properties of the caches.
- You can easily add folders and organize your geocaches with drag and drop. Each cache has only one instance in the database.
- The Map window displays geocache(s) and additional waypoints on a map. This map is interactive; select caches or waypoints on the map to view their properties in iCaching and vice-versa. You can switch between map types, including Open Street Maps.
- An extended search window helps you to sort out caches by all properties of the cache. You can save your filter as a Smart Folder, for later use.
- iCaching can contain multiple home- or centerlocations and calculates distance and bearing from there for all geocaches on the fly.
- GCVote is build in.
Export: Export to GPX, GGZ, CSV and to a lot of other file-formats and directly to a list of GPS-devices (Garmin, Magellan, DeLorme).
Logging: After a cache trip, easily log your finds with iCaching. You can read the visits file from your paperless GPS. iCaching also provides the ability to log Travelbugs and to add pictures to your logs.
To make usage of the entire range of iCaching functionalities you need a premium membership at geocaching.com
Comments and Reviews
- Adventure Game
CategoriesTravel & Location • Games
Recent user activities on iCaching
- jonih7 liked iCachingjo
- POX added iCaching as alternative(s) to Waymarkly
- Woltan1st added iCaching as alternative(s) to Actionbound
The best Geocache manager on the Mac!