The most popular alternative is Bootstrap, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to GroundworkCSS so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting GroundworkCSS alternatives are Materialize (Free, Open Source), Semantic UI (Free, Open Source), UIkit (Free, Open Source) and Foundation (Free, Open Source).
- Lightweight, responsive and modern CSS framework for faster and extensible development.
- Webments is a collection of libre frameworks designed with scratch CSS using different design languages.
- Metro UI CSS a set of styles to create a site with an interface similar to Windows 8.
- Cross-platform Material component library for React.
- Phonon is a front-end framework made with mobile and desktop in mind. It offers clear and neutral components that integrate best practices and ideas coming from well-known design styles.
- A lightweight responsive Stylus/CSS framework based on flexible box.
- Unpack your meal and get coding. An invasive CSS library to get your style started.
- Flat UI Pro is made on the basis of Twitter Bootstrap in a stunning flat-style, and the kit also includes a PSD version for designers.
- The 960 Grid System is an effort to streamline web development workflow by providing commonly used dimensions, based on a width of 960 pixels.
- HTML, CSS Framework with beautifully designed website widgets, popups, and forms.