Front-end framework with a built-in dark mode and full customizability using CSS variables; great for building dashboards and tools.
What is Halfmoon?
- Built-in dark mode—Halfmoon comes with a built-in, toggleable dark mode, which is one of its most important and defining features.
- Fully customizable using CSS variables—The framework is built entirely using CSS variables (also known as CSS custom properties). There are close to 1,500 CSS variables, which means that almost everything can be customized by overriding a property, making it very easy to theme Halfmoon to fit your brand. Learn more about customization.
- Great for building dashboards and tools—The components have a very standard look and feel to them, making them suitable for dashboards and tools. Moreover, a lot of importance is placed on components such as forms, navbars, sidebars, dropdowns, toasts, shortcuts, etc. and there are also tons of utilities available.
- Bootstrap like classes—The class names should be instantly familiar to anyone who has used Bootstrap.
- Cross-browser compatibility—Fully supports almost all the browsers under the sun, including really old ones like Internet Explorer 11.
- 2,831 Stars
- 109 Forks
- 65 Open Issues
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
- Front End
Recent user activities on Halfmoon
- dreamcoder_uzbek added Halfmoon as alternative(s) to Reactstrap
- barney100 added Halfmoon as alternative(s) to Yourkube
- POX added Halfmoon as alternative(s) to Lit CSS Framework
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review