- Built-in dark mode—Halfmoon comes with a built-in, toggleable dark mode, which is one of its most important and defining features.
- Fully customizable using CSS variables—The framework is built entirely using CSS variables (also known as CSS custom properties). There are close to 1,500 CSS variables, which means that almost everything can be customized by overriding a property, making it very easy to theme Halfmoon to fit your brand. Learn more about customization.
- Great for building dashboards and tools—The components have a very standard look and feel to them, making them suitable for dashboards and tools. Moreover, a lot of importance is placed on components such as forms, navbars, sidebars, dropdowns, toasts, shortcuts, etc. and there are also tons of utilities available.
- Bootstrap like classes—The class names should be instantly familiar to anyone who has used Bootstrap.
- Cross-browser compatibility—Fully supports almost all the browsers under the sun, including really old ones like Internet Explorer 11.... More Info »