Groovebox AlternativesMusic Production Apps like Groovebox
Surge is an open source digital synthesizer originally written and sold as a commercial product by @kurasu (Claes Johanson) at Vember Audio. The synth uses subtractive hybrid synthesis and each patch contains two 'scenes' which are separate instances of the entire...
- - Surge Synthesizer is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Groovebox.
- - Surge Synthesizer is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Groovebox.
Vintage Synths Recorded to VHS Tape.
- - VHS Synth is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to Groovebox.
- - VHS Synth is the most popular commercial alternative to Groovebox.
The colorful and FREAKING FUN music-making app!
You get 8 keys. Press & hold to record a sound. Tap to play back. That's it – easy Keezy!
Stuff you can do with Keezy:
- Record grunts and beatbox with your fingers
- Harmonize with your own voice
- Blast your own samples.
Modular is a powerful sound design tool which allows you to build your own custom synthesizer by connecting different sound modules together. By separating each synthesis process, modules can be connected in any way.
Modular Synthesizer Features
Professional Virtual Analogue Synthesizer ::: check nlogmusic at YouTube :::
NLogPoly Synth app is a polyphonic and multi-timbral virtual analogue synth with optional free Audio Unit (see below). Compatible with Lion. For set-up support, please use email!
You have 8 synths in.
nlog Synth Features
Polyphonic Synthesizer for iPhone/iPod touch 3 OSCs + 2 Filters + AMP + 9 EGs + 6 LFOs + 3band EQ + Saturator + 2 Delays + Arpeggiator
- 3 Oscillators plus 1 Sub-Osc
- Sawtooth, Pulse(PWM), Triangle, Sine, Noise, FM
- Waveshape Modulation
- Oscillator Sync
- Ring Modulation.
Created by volunteers, the app includes MIDI support (play it with a MIDI keyboard or controller), sequencer, vintage-inspired analog filters, expressive arpeggiators, warm analog delays, and, over 300+ presets to get you started!