The most popular alternative is Gephi, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 14 alternatives to GraphXR so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting GraphXR alternatives are Polinode (Paid), KeyLines Graph Visualization Toolkit (Paid), Linkurious (Paid) and Cytoscape (Free, Open Source).
- Gephi is an open-source software for visualizing and analyzing large networks graphs. .
- Polinode is a tool that makes it easy to perform powerful network analysis. You can either upload your own network data or use the integrated relationship-based survey tool to collect data for you before analyzing and visualizing your networks.
- An on-premise graph visualization and analysis software to investigate complex connected data.
- Cytoscape is an open source software platform for visualizing complex networks and integrating these with any type of attribute data.
- Neoclipse is a standalone workbench application to interact with Neo4j (database directory or server). It supports Cypher, index searches, visualisation, graph updates.
- table-based network visualizer, a command-line tool for producing static network visualizations from a node table and an edge table.
- NodeXL is a free, open-source template for Microsoft® Excel® 2007 and 2010 that makes it easy to explore network graphs.
- Wandora is a general purpose information extraction, management and publishing application based on Topic Maps and Java.
- TouchGraph is the producer of data visualization software TouchGraph Navigator 2.