GrandPerspective Alternatives for Mac
Baobab Disk Usage Analyzer is a graphical application to analyse disk usage in any Gnome environment. Disk Usage Analyzer can easily scan device volumes or a specific user-requested directory branch (local or remote).
Suggest and vote on features
- - Baobab Disk Usage Analyzer is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to GrandPerspective.
Baobab Disk Usage Analyzer Features
A disk usage analyzer with an ncurses interface, aimed to be run on a remote server where you don't have an entire graphical setup, but have to do with a simple SSH connection. ncdu aims to be fast, simple and easy to use, and should be able to run in any minimal POSIX-like...Suggest and vote on features
SquirrelDisk shows you exactly what's taking up all that space and helps you clear it out. Using SquirrelDisk is a matter of clicking one button to easily find all the huge files on your computer.Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeSquirrelDisk doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Works OfflineSquirrelDisk can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in SquirrelDisk without registration.
- Dark ModeSquirrelDisk supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- PortableSquirrelDisk can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- LightweightSquirrelDisk consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No TrackingSquirrelDisk will not track you or use your personal data.
With DaisyDisk you can free up disk space by quickly finding and deleting big, useless files. The program scans any mounted disk and displays it on the sunburst map, where segments mean files and folders, proportionally to their sizes. The map is easy to read and navigate.Suggest and vote on features
Comments about DaisyDisk as a Alternative to GrandPerspectiveAlmost everyone thinks DaisyDisk is a great GrandPerspective alternative.Guest
Alternative Interface & quick-view options.0
JDiskReport enables you to understand how much space the files and directories consume on your disk drives, and it helps you find obsolete files and folders.Suggest and vote on features
- Suggest and vote on features
Space Radar FeaturesDiscontinued
The last release (version 5) is from September 2017.
Inspect your disk and find the files that occupy the most space or that haven’t been modified in a long time.Suggest and vote on features
Disk Graph Features
- LightweightDisk Graph consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- PortableDisk Graph can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Ad-freeDisk Graph doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Works OfflineDisk Graph can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
OmniDiskSweeper is a Mac OS X utility for quickly finding and deleting big, useless files and making space on your hard disks. OmniDiskSweeper scans your disks and highlights the biggest files, so you can determine what's using up your disk space.OmniDiskSweeper has no features, suggest some!
Comments about OmniDiskSweeper as a Alternative to GrandPerspectivepros, cons and recent commentsGuest
Sorting by size and color coding is faster and easier to find files within specific directories is the best!0
DiskWave is a free utility to help you determine where most of your hard drive space is consumed.Suggest and vote on features
The program seems to be dead, as announced in a tweet of the author: https://twitter.com/bartheph/status/742596462807265280 . The website and the changelog look abandoned. Last version, 0.4.3, released by the end of 2015, can be still downloaded from the official website.
Duc is a collection of tools for inspecting and visualizing disk usage.
Duc scales quite well, it has been tested on systems with more than 500 million files and several petabytes of storage.
Disk Xray is a disk usage statistics viewer, duplicate files/folders finder and cleanup tool for Mac OS X.Suggest and vote on features
Disk Xray Features
- LightweightDisk Xray consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Dark ModeDisk Xray supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Ad-freeDisk Xray doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- PortableDisk Xray can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.