GPS Map Camera: Geotag Photos Alternatives
GeoSetter is a freeware tool for Windows for showing and changing geo data and other metadata (IPTC/XMP/Exif) of image files (e.g. images taken by digital cameras).
- - Geosetter is the most popular Windows alternative to GPS Map Camera: Geotag Photos.
- - Geosetter is the most popular free alternative to GPS Map Camera: Geotag Photos.
Ever wondered where you took all your great photos? Or want to know where one specific photo was shot? No problem with GeoPhoto!
- - GeoPhoto is the most popular Mac alternative to GPS Map Camera: Geotag Photos.
GeoTag is a free OS X application that allows you to update image metadata with geolocation tags by panning and zooming in a map window and then clicking on the location where a photo was taken. It is a good way to add location information to photos or fine tune existing...
- - GeoTag for macOS is the most popular Open Source alternative to GPS Map Camera: Geotag Photos.
Geotag is an open source program that allows you match date/time information from photos with location information from a GPS unit or from a map
- - Geotag is the most popular Linux alternative to GPS Map Camera: Geotag Photos.
The last update is from 2018.
With HoudahGeo you may "pin" photos to locations where they were taken.
- - Houdahgeo is the most popular commercial alternative to GPS Map Camera: Geotag Photos.
GPicSync automatically inserts location in your photos metadata so they can also be used with any 'geocode aware' application like Picasa/Google Earth, Flickr, loc.alize.us, etc.
Geotagger 2.0 is a droplet for inserting GPS coordinates into your photos. Simply position Google Earth (version 4+ only) over the location you wish to insert into your images, then drag your images (jpegs only) onto the Geotagger icon. Once the images are tagged the informati.
PhotoGPSEditor home page. PhotoGPSEditor is an editor for automatically matching GPS tracking data (latiyudes and longitudes) with the location at which a photo was taken. The information is then added to the meta-data asscoaiated with the file.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo1 GPS Map Camera Lite: Geotag Photo Location alternatives
- Free • Proprietary
- Android Tablet
Ever felt like you were at an amazingly beautiful place for photography but didn’t recognize where that place actually is ? This feature will let you remember your physical location, so that you can come back to the same place in future for spending good time.
- - GPS Map Camera Lite: Geotag Photo Location is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to GPS Map Camera: Geotag Photos.
A tool for geotagging your photos and ... much more!
PhotoPlace is a multiplatform program (tested on Linux and Windows platforms) to easily geotag your photos. Also, by providing a track log from a GPS device, it can generate a Google Earth /Maps layer with your photos. Moreove.
GPSPhotoLinker adds GPS position and location data to your photos. The latitude and longitude recorded by your GPS unit are linked and saved to your photos. GPSPhotoLinker automatically enters the city, state and country into the metadata.
Add GPS capabilities to your camera for the fraction of the cost of a dedicated GPS logger.
- - Geotag Photos Pro is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to GPS Map Camera: Geotag Photos.