Google Fit Alternatives for Android Wear
There are many alternatives to Google Fit for Android Wear if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Android Wear alternative is Strava, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 34 alternatives to Google Fit and five of them are available for Android Wear so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Android Wear alternatives to Google Fit are Endomondo (Freemium), RunKeeper (Freemium), Runtastic (Freemium) and Nike Run Club (Free).
- Strava is built for passionate athletes: GPS-powered activity analysis, on-line competitions and comparisons, ad-free.
- The Endomondo Sports Tracker is a free state of the art sports application for your smartphone.
- Track your running, walking, cycling using your smartphone's built-in GPS. Record your entire activity history and track your performance progress.
- Runtastic is your personal sports and health assistant for all kinds of exercises (running, cycling, gym training, walking, hiking, skiing, cross-country skiing, skating...
- Nike Run Club gives you everything you need to run better and more often-including GPS tracking of your run, audio guided running workouts, weekly and monthly distance challenges...