Google Data Studio
Data visualization and business intelligence (BI) platform for aggregating, sharing, collaborating, and pulling insights from raw databases, as well as built-in connecti...
What is Google Data Studio?
Google Data Studio turns your data into informative dashboards and reports that are easy to read, easy to share, and fully customizable. Dashboarding allows you to tell great data stories to support better business decisions.
Data Studio provides easy access to all the data sources you need to understand your business and make better decisions. Regardless of whether you’re a business user or a data analyst, and no matter where the data lives, simply access it with a pre-built Data Studio connector. Data Studio handles the authentication, access rights, and structuring of the data. Once a data source is connected, the underlying dimensions and metrics are readily available for use in calculations, transformations, and visualizations.
With Data Studio you’ll be able to transform your raw data into the metrics and dimensions needed to create easy-to-follow reports and dashboards. Simple solutions help you cleanse, combine, and transform all your data without writing code or creating SQL queries.
Data Studio provides:
- A visual editor for easy creation of reports and dashboards.
- A rich library of visualizations to reveal the real story behind the data.
- Fully custom design and style controls so you can make it your own.
- Reusable templates for fast, professional reports every time.
- Dynamic and interactive report controls based on time periods, geographies, segments, or any other dimension available in your data.
- Seamless integration between data, analysis, and reporting for easy workflows.
- All with built in sharing and collaboration - both within and outside the walls of your company.
Google Data Studio Screenshots
Google Data Studio Features
Google Data Studio information
Comments and Reviews
Said about Google Data Studio as an alternative
Its really amazing. Simple (just like Tableau) - even a non-technical person like me can easily understand and use. Its free to use and one can easily share the report by embedding a 2 line code in an HTML page. It works perfectly.
- Business Intelligence
List containing Google Data StudioBusiness Intelligence
Recent user activities on Google Data Studio
- Jpy liked Google Data Studio
- sunteksolutions added Google Data Studio as alternative(s) to Suntek Reporting
- writer3829823 added Google Data Studio as alternative(s) to RATH
A free-to-use data visualization tool that doesn't require one to be an expert in coding to make the most of it. With moderate level functionality, filter options, and integrations, GDS is extremely useful for people who are entering into the world of data analytics and visualization.