Google Custom Search Engine Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Algolia. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Searchbar.org or Site Search 360. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 19 alternatives to Google Custom Search Engine so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Google Custom Search Engine alternatives are Cludo Site Search (Paid), Expertrec Search Engine (Paid), swiftype (Paid) and Apisearch (Freemium, Open Source).
- Algolia helps product teams connect their users with information by providing the building blocks they need to create fast, relevant, personalized search.
- The simple way to create a great search experience for your users and your team. .
- Expertrec custom search started as a replacement for google site search. It adds super-fast search autocomplete, spell correct, search listing pages to your website.
- Increase your sales and iterations with your target audience with a search bar integrated with your site in a moment. Gain accessibility with search predictions, delivering relevant content for your readers and followers.
- The best site search for any website. Simple type, get search suggests, autocompletions and structured data at your fingertips.
- The easiest way to add great search to your website
- Search over millions of documents, and give to your users unique, amazing and unforgettable experiences.
- The Internet Archive's open-source, extensible, web-scale, archival-quality web crawler project.
- Sooqr is an instant & relevant onsite search engine for both product & content. Hassle-free installation - up and running within 15 minutes, and no developer needed. Sooqr Search is cloud-based, faceted & customisable.
- Findberry is an internal site search service that enables web developers and site owners easily add professional, ad-free search engine to their websites so that their visitors...