Gloobus Preview Alternatives
Bring macOS “Quick Look” feature to Windows.
- - QuickLook is the most popular Windows alternative to Gloobus Preview.
- - QuickLook is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Gloobus Preview.
Eye of GNOME is the official image viewer for the GNOME Desktop environment. With it, you can view single image files, as well as large image collections. The Eye of GNOME supports a variety of image file formats.
- - Eye of GNOME is the most popular Linux alternative to Gloobus Preview.
Comments about Eye of GNOME as a Alternative to Gloobus Preview
Eye of gnome preview only image files!0
Xviewer is a simple image viewer which uses the gdk-pixbuf library. It can deal with large images, and zoom and scroll with constant memory usage. Its goals are simplicity and standards compliance. Xviewer is installed by default in Linux Mint.
By default, macOS doesn't provide previews and thumbnails for WebP, a modern image format providing superior, lossless and lossy compression for images on the web. WebPQuickLook fills this gap by allowing you to see previews and thumbnails of .webp images on your Mac.
- - WebPQuickLook is the most popular Mac alternative to Gloobus Preview.
GNOME sushi is a file previewer for the GNOME desktop environment. It is available as a standalone package that integrates with GNOME Files (formerly named Nautilus).
When Quick Look spacebar preview of your Mac doesn't work and you end up with the thumbnail of the photo, you can use Quick Look Fix from the menu bar.
- - Quick Look Fix is the most popular commercial alternative to Gloobus Preview.