Duckly AlternativesTeam Collaboration Tools and other similar apps like Duckly
- Open a Codeshare editor, write or copy code, then share it with friends and colleagues. Pair program and troubleshoot together.
- - Codeshare is the most popular Web-based alternative to Duckly.
- - Codeshare is the most popular free alternative to Duckly.
When you need to collaborate, Live Share will instantly share your project with a teammate. Edit and debug together in real time without teammates needing to clone a repo or set up their environment.
- - Visual Studio Live Share is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Duckly.
Teletype(beta) for Atom lets developers share their workspace with team members and collaborate on code in real time.
- - Teletype is the most popular Open Source alternative to Duckly.
Atom is being discontinued, this will be as well.
With Drovio, you can invite who you want on your screen, they all get their own mouse cursor appearing on it and can interact with your apps in real time, making you feel you are no more alone on your desktop!
Live share IDEs and coding sessions. See changes in real time. Join using a browser or a supported IDE to get a highly performant experience. Simultaneous coding, validation, analysis, shared servers/terminals, remote test support and much more!.
- - CodeTogether is the most popular SaaS alternative to Duckly.
Remote pair programming without the friction.
- - Tuple is the most popular commercial alternative to Duckly.
Blazing-fast screen sharing, multiplayer control, crystal-clear voice and high-quality video. Perfect for pair programming.
Seamless macOS integration for real-time collaborative software development with drawing and link sharing.