- Open a Codeshare editor, write or copy code, then share it with friends and colleagues. Pair program and troubleshoot together.
- - Codeshare is the most popular Web-based alternative to CodeTogether.
- - Codeshare is the most popular free alternative to CodeTogether.
When you need to collaborate, Live Share will instantly share your project with a teammate. Edit and debug together in real time without teammates needing to clone a repo or set up their environment.
- - Visual Studio Live Share is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to CodeTogether.
With Drovio, you can invite who you want on your screen, they all get their own mouse cursor appearing on it and can interact with your apps in real time, making you feel you are no more alone on your desktop!
Teletype(beta) for Atom lets developers share their workspace with team members and collaborate on code in real time.
- - Teletype is the most popular Open Source alternative to CodeTogether.
Atom is being discontinued, this will be as well.
Duckly is an IDE plugin that makes coding multiplayer. It allows developers to talk, share their code, server, terminal, and collaborate in real-time with people using different IDEs. Duckly is available for VS Code and all IntelliJ IDEA-based IDEs.
- - Duckly is the most popular SaaS alternative to CodeTogether.
PairInterviews is a Online Collaborative Code Editor for Interview. Free code sharing for Pair programming during interview.
Remote pair programming without the friction.
- - Tuple is the most popular commercial alternative to CodeTogether.
Blazing-fast screen sharing, multiplayer control, crystal-clear voice and high-quality video. Perfect for pair programming.
Code With Me is a new collaborative coding and pair programming service. It makes it possible for you to invite others into your IDE project, and work on it together in real time.
JetBrains Code With Me Features