Gist is a simple way to share snippets and pastes with others. All gists are git repositories, so they are automatically versioned, forkable and usable as a git repository.
- - GitHub Gist is the most popular Web-based alternative to Gisto.
- - GitHub Gist is the most popular free alternative to Gisto.
Lepton is a lean snippet manager based on GitHub Gist.
- - Lepton is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Gisto.
- - Lepton is the most popular Open Source alternative to Gisto.
A modern notes manager on steroids for macOS and iOS.
- - FSNotes is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to Gisto.
Quiver is a notebook built for programmers. It lets you easily mix text, code and Markdown within one note, edit code with an awesome code editor, live preview Markdown and LaTeX cells, and find any note instantly via the full-text search.
- - Quiver is the most popular commercial alternative to Gisto.
Cacher is like long term memory for software professionals. Use it to curate a library of useful code snippets for you and your team. Features:
Copycoding is an online community for sharing and discovering great ideas, having debates, and help each other grow. (Machine-Learning, Python, R, ai)
If you're looking for a fully-featured code snippet manager then CodeBox is exactly what you need!
SnippetsLab is an easy-to-use snippets manager. It helps you to collect and organize valuable code snippets, and makes sure that you have easy access to them whenever you want.
Have you ever experienced finding and looking for a code snippet you needed but forgot everyday through the Internet, wasting huge amount of times repeatedly?
- - HLVM is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to Gisto.
Snippets is an application that stores the most often-used pieces of your code you can re-use in different projects. The main idea is to make the process of re-using as easy as possible to avoid wasting your valuable time to write the same code again.Discontinued
The program seems to be no longer updated. Last versions, 0.8.2, released for Mac in October 2013 and for Windows in January 2015, can be still downloaded from the official website.