Add camera motion to your timelapse videos, deflicker, and combine JPG images into a video file. Panolapse uses 3D perspective correction to create real-world rotational panning through your scene.
- - Panolapse is the most popular Windows & Mac alternative to GBDeflicker.
- - Panolapse is the most popular free alternative to GBDeflicker.
Time-Lapse Tool allows to make a time-lapse video in just few clicks. A massive variety of effects makes it uniquely easy to make nice movies. Program allows to experiment with different frame rates, emulate camera moves and zooms.
LRTimelapse is the tool to make professional looking time lapse movies based on a XMP workflow (Adobe Lightroom or Adobe Camera Raw / After Effects).
- - LRTimelapse is the most popular commercial alternative to GBDeflicker.
Sequence is the ultimate tool for time lapse photographers. Painlessly assemble time lapse movies from your photos, deflicker and adjust the white balance using keyframes.
Last release from 2013.
The VirtualDub MSU Deflicker filter is intended for processing video with flicker effect (fast and abrupt brightness changes). The effect of flicker is a common degradation in old movies and time-lapse photography.
- - MSU Deflicker is the most popular Open Source alternative to GBDeflicker.
MSU Deflicker Features
FURNACE is a sophisticated suite of over 40 2D image-processing plug-ins designed to enhance workflow and boost productivity for digital artists.
- - FURNACE is the most popular Linux alternative to GBDeflicker.
Upgrade your IP camera or webcam with the live time-lapse feature, create clips, add a text overlays and embed into your website. Cloud service – only your camera required.
- - webcam.io is the most popular Web-based alternative to GBDeflicker.