The most popular alternative is IGDB.com, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 9 alternatives to Gamebrary so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Gamebrary alternatives are Backloggery (Free), whatoplay (Free), MyVideoGameList (Free) and My Game Collection (Freemium).
- IGDB.com is a next-gen website about video games, intended for both game consumers and video game professionals alike.
- Backloggery helps gamers keep track of unplayed and unfinished games in their collection.
- A video game database that aggregates and monitor the latest, the best and the upcoming video games on all active gaming platforms, including PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Android and iOS.
- On MyVideoGameList you can create your own profile, keep track of your video games, meet new friends, and even write reviews on your favorite games (or even for games you hated).
- Track all games you own, over all platforms with automatically imported data from various sources.
- Sisimizi Game Catalog is a free, non-commercial database software to catalog and manage a personal video games collection.
- Track your video game collection and the games you've played.
- What's Stash?Ever wondered how to keep track of your gaming experiences and achievements?
- Grouvee is the best place on the Internet to catalog your video game collection and track your backlog.