Fyrox Game Engine
A 3D and 2D game engine written in Rust.
- Free • Open Source
What is Fyrox Game Engine?
A feature-rich, production-ready, general purpose 2D/3D game engine written in Rust with a scene editor. Formerly known as rg3d.
- First Class 2D and 3D Support: Create 2D or 3D games, or even mix 2D and 3D.
- High Quality Flexible Renderer: Powerful and extensible renderer will cover most of your needs.
- High Quality Binaural Sound System: Use powerful sound system to create rich sound environment.
- Advanced 2D/3D Physics: Rigid bodies, various colliders, joints, ray casting, etc.
- Advanced User Interface: Use powerful UI system to create interfaces limited by your imagination.
- Powerful Animation System: Use built-in animation system to create complex animations.
- Multiplatform: Make your games for PC (Windows, Linux, macOS) and Web (WebAssembly)
- Plugins & Scripting: Write your game completely in Rust, while being able to run it in the editor. Extend functionality of the engine using custom plugins.
- Scene Graph: Full-featured, with various nodes (pivot, camera, mesh, light, particle system, sprite), including your own.
Fyrox Game Engine Screenshots
Fyrox Game Engine Features
Fyrox Game Engine information
- 6,001 Stars
- 255 Forks
- 64 Open Issues
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
- Game Engine
Recent user activities on Fyrox Game Engine
- POX added Fyrox Game Engine as alternative(s) to Godot Engine
- POX added Fyrox Game Engine
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review