For those wanting a way to access Instagram from the desktop, Flume provides an elegant solution. It's a desktop client for Mac with a very pleasing, user-friendly interface. Alternatives vary heavily as most are focused on a specific platform, many being for the Mac or Windows desktops.
Some tools aren't technically clients but they can function similar to clients and offer enhanced features enabling you to bulk upload or schedule Instragram posts. These tools are generally web-based.
- Facebook's media-focused social network for sharing and discovering stories through photo and video content.
- PixelFed is a federated image sharing platform, powered by the ActivityPub protocol. This is a great Instagram replacement.
- Visually plan, schedule and analyze posts for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Increase your exposure and connect with new customers on Instagram. Maximize your Instagram marketing by using Stim to get real organic engagement and convert your followers to real customers.
- This very simple app allows you to access to the Instagram mobile website like you can do on your smartphone.
- Post on Instagram from your computer!Scheduling your Instagram posts for a whole week is easy
- Uplet is an easy-to-use bulk Instagram uploader for Mac.
- Steller is the best way to create, share and discover fun and inspiring stories. Now share directly to Instagram Stories.