What is Flume?
Flume brings the world of Instagram to your desktop with gorgeous edge-to-edge photography, direct messaging, upload support and much more.
- Upload photos and videos direct to Instagram, with support for original or square formats, tagged locations and captions.
- Start conversations with other users, create groups and share your favourite photos or videos together.
- Effortlessly switch between multiple Instagram accounts.
- A beautiful design that focuses your attention on the photos and videos.
- View, like, comment, follow and share all day long.
- View photos and videos in their original aspect ratio and at full resolution.
- Immerse yourself deeper, and enlarge photos and videos via QuickLook support.
- View popular content based on users you are following as well as your current location.
- See the latest activity (new likes, comments and friends that join Instagram) and respond to the latest notifications (new follower requests).
- Swipe with your trackpad or Magic Mouse and skim through your feed.
- Search for users, hashtags, locations and save them for quick access.
- View photos and videos tagged at a location, with a hashtag, or with other users.
- Read comments and captions written in a language you don't understand, with translation support.
- 100% keyboard navigable, and 100% VoiceOver/accessibility supported.
The program is no longer updated. Last version, 18.104.22.168, was released in June 2019, in the meantime Instagram implemented changes so, as reported by several users, the app is no longer working
Comments and Reviews
Recent user activities on Flume
- edited Flume
- Upvoted a comment on FlumeThe latest version of Flume doesn't allow carousel posts. I've tried every thing but it still won't post. What's worse, the developer has disappeared and there's no way of contacting them in their Help and FAQs. Don't buy this app cause there's NO SUPPORT! BTW, am using Flume on the latest 2019 Macbook Air with Mojave.
- removed Flume as alternatives to everything