- 17 Reviews
- 267 Likes
Flume brings the world of Instagram to your desktop with gorgeous edge-to-edge photography, direct messaging, upload support and much more.
- Upload photos and videos direct to Instagram, with support for original or square formats, tagged locations and captions.
- Start conversations with other users, create groups and share your favourite photos or videos together.
- Effortlessly switch between multiple Instagram accounts.
- A beautiful design that focuses your attention on the photos and videos.
- View, like, comment, follow and share all day long.
- View photos and videos in their original aspect ratio and at full resolution.
- Immerse yourself deeper, and enlarge photos and videos via QuickLook support.
- View popular content based on users you are following as well as your current location.
- See the latest activity (new likes, comments and friends that join Instagram) and respond to the latest notifications (new follower requests).
- Swipe with your trackpad or Magic Mouse and skim through your feed.
- Search for users, hashtags, locations and save them for quick access.
- View photos and videos tagged at a location, with a hashtag, or with other users.
- Read comments and captions written in a language you don't understand, with translation support.
- 100% keyboard navigable, and 100% VoiceOver/accessibility supported.
One time purchase (perpetual license) ranging between $0 and $10
instagram-client photography social-network
Make this page better by adding screenshots to Flume.
After seeing the first review I felt compelled to register to this page and leave a sincere review behind. I've been searching the internet for the last few days looking for an instagram poster for...See why people like Flume 😍
absolute crap. version 2.8.6 crashes constantly. even gets an error when publishing images or videos. AND THAT IS WHAT THS WHAT THE SOFTWARE IS SUPPOSED TO DO!!! a complete piece of garbage. v2.8.5...See why people do not like Flume 😡 Post your review
After seeing the first review I felt compelled to register to this page and leave a sincere review behind.
I've been searching the internet for the last few days looking for an instagram poster for my mac desktop. I've download the Flume application on my mac first on the free version and decided to buy the premium of 10$ one off fee. I can tell you I'm absolutely flabbergasted with it's identical functionalities and use of ease. On top of that it let's you add more then 5 instagram accounts!( Max accounts to have on Instagram mobile app is 5.)
I want to thank the developer of this tool and I really hope you continue with this gem. I think a lot of mac users that are currently using it are a big fan of yours but are keeping it a bit underground to their delighted selves. For you mac users out there looking for an desktop application for your instagram management, this is the one!
[Edited by AmsterdamTravelTours, April 08]
Thanks for the review AmsterdamTravelTours!
absolute crap. version 2.8.6 crashes constantly. even gets an error when publishing images or videos. AND THAT IS WHAT THS WHAT THE SOFTWARE IS SUPPOSED TO DO!!!
a complete piece of garbage.
v2.8.5 worked at least.
the company HAS NO SUPPORT AT ALL. no even an email address to submit your requests.
only recommend it to harm somebody.
We monitor all failed uploads and anonymous crash reports are automatically submitted. If you've received a crash, you're unfortunately in the very unlucky 0.045% of users having an issue with v2.8.6. Most of these issues have already been resolved for the next update which will be available soon.
In addition, if you're having a failed upload, you're in the unlucky 0.207605926% of users that are having an issue with uploading posts. Some solutions to the most common issues are already noted, eg. https://support.flumeapp.com/article/72-unknown-server-error-alert-when-uploading
In fact, based off your description, I would fathom you are using an older macOS version (older than macOS 10.12.6) which does not understand the colour profile information embedded in your photos that came from another device that you shared via AirDrop (iPhone 7 or later for example). A workaround is posted in the previous link if that is the case (and it does sound like it is).
In addition to the fact the Support Portal is linked in countless places and your problem is quite likely answered by that link above, you could type the words "email", "contact" or even "sdfsfd" into the big search box on our Support Portal, which would easily get you to https://support.flumeapp.com/article/53-how-can-i-contact-you
Unfortunately for a one-time purchase price of $10, it's absolutely unfeasible to offer you 24/7 support. This is an independent project, developed, maintained and supported by just one person. Please keep that in mind, and refrain from suggesting self-harm.
At this point, we have responded to your review/complaint across 4 different platforms and websites. Any further responses will not be provided here.