The most popular alternative is GnuCash, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 10 alternatives to FinTrack so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting FinTrack alternatives are You Need A Budget (Paid), Firefly III (Free, Open Source), MoneyWallet (Free, Open Source) and Bankin' (Freemium).
- GnuCash is personal and small-business financial-accounting software, freely licensed under the GNU GPL and available for GNU/Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.
- Stop living paycheck-to-paycheck, get out of debt, and save more money.PROVEN METHOD
- Financial manager, it can help you keep track of expenses, income, budgets and everything in between. It even supports credit cards, shared household accounts and savings accounts.
- Advanced expense manager that allows you to track your expenses and plan budgets.
- Bankin' is the best app to manage your money.More than 2.5 million users trust Bankin' to manage their personal and business financesMAIN FEATURES
- Webzash is a easy to use free and open source web based double entry accounting software written in PHP. Supports charts of accounts, account groups, account ledgers.
- GoDBLedger is an Open Source Accounting System that aims to provide the user with normal programming goodies that finance systems tend to lack. It includes GRPC endpoints and a MySQL database backend so you can actually analyse your financial data.
- Budget Card is a personal finance app for budget planning and spending tracking. It also let you share and track budget & spending with someone you care.
- Finally. A budgeting app for the rest of us. A focus on speed & simplicity transform the daunting task of budgeting into a fun and insightful experience.
- A simple, easy to use Income and Expenses Report program for Windows® Computers.