The most popular alternative is Webmin, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 13 alternatives to FASTPANEL so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting FASTPANEL alternatives are cPanel (Paid), Ajenti (Free Personal, Open Source), Vepp (Free) and Vesta Control Panel (Free, Open Source).
- Web-based system administration interface for Unix that supports user account setup and more.
- The cPanel and WHM software package makes life easier for web hosts and the website owners they serve.
- Web-based Linux server administration panel.
Works best for VPS and dedicated servers.
Runs on Debian, Ubuntu, RHEL and CentOS.
- Vepp is a simple yet powerful software for managing WordPress websites on a VPS, dedicated server, or in a cloud. It’s a convenient alternative to traditional control panels. And it's a great cost-effective alternative to pricy managed WP services.
- – What I love about Vesta is that it's fast and easy to use
– I have tried almost every panel and Vesta is quite good very simple to install and noob friendly
– I was impressed with their overall system
– No gear shifting required, the thing just .
- ISPConfig 3 is an open source hosting control panel for Linux. ISPconfig 3 is capable of managing multiple servers from one control panel. ISPConfig is licensed under BSD license.
- ServerPilot makes it easy to host WordPress and any other PHP sites on DigitalOcean, Linode, Rackspace, Vultr, and other cloud providers.
- CyberPanel is web hosting control panel which is based on OpenLiteSpeed. Comes with builtin support for DNS, FTP, email, file manager and automatic SSL.
- Hestia Control Panel is an open source web server control panel with an easy-to-use interface as a lightweight alternative to cPanel, Plesk, etc.
- Plesk is the leading WebOps platform to run, automate and grow applications, websites and hosting businesses in more than 32 languages across 140 countries in the world.