What is FamiTracker?
FamiTracker is a free windows tracker for producing music for the NES/Famicom-systems. The interface is based on MadTracker and should be easy to use if you've been using trackers before.
One of the features is NSF-file exporting. That allows music created in this tracker to be played on the real hardware, or even for for use in your own NES-applications.
Some other features:
- Full real-time emulation of all channels
- Internal PCM to DPCM-sample converter
- MIDI input devices are supported
- NTSC & PAL modes are both supported
Bug-reports, comments and suggestions are welcome. Source is available under the GNU General Public License.
The program is no longer updated. Last version, 0.4.6, released in February 2015, can be still downloaded from the official website.
FamiTracker Desktop Screenshots and Videos
- PortableFamiTracker can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Developed byjsr
- LicensingOpen Source and Free product.
- Alternatives20 alternatives listed
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about FamiTracker, and it has gotten 18 likes
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review
Said about FamiTracker as an alternative
guys its in the ubuntu repo also not only windows