Adds numbers of trackers and permissions on google play apps using Exodus Privacy.
- Free • Open Source
- Privacy Tool
- Google Chrome
- Exodus Privacy
What is Exodify?
Exodify is a browser extension that will show you how many trackers there are in android applications you are looking at in the Play Store.
What it does
This extension includes:
- A content script, "exodify.js" for the play store, that will fetch from exodus REST API the number of trackers in the application and then modify the page to show it.
- A content script, "exodify-sub.js" for Exodus Privacy submit page, that auto fills the search bar with the application ID.
- A browser action, with a popup ("popup/") that shows the trackers name
- A background script that is used to update the toolbar icon number badge
What it shows
- Displays the number of trackers of an app when you visit the detail page of this app, and will display the number of trackers on alternative apps.
- When visiting the 'my apps' page or doing a search, the plugin will decorate all applications on screen with trackers info
- Add direct link to the full report on Exodus Privacy.
- Use toolbar button to get more info about trackers and some statistics, with individual link for each tracker.
- 62 Stars
- 4 Forks
- 8 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
- Privacy Protection
- Privacy Tool
- Security & Privacy
CategorySecurity & Privacy
Recent user activities on Exodify
- HardLinker added Exodify as alternative(s) to App Manager
- justarandom added Exodify as alternative(s) to ClassyShark3xodus
- braky added Exodify as alternative(s) to Warden