EventLog Analyzer Alternatives
Visual Syslog Server (daemon) for Windows with a graphical user interface.
Visual Syslog Server is a free open source program to receive syslog messages. Useful when setting up routers and systems based on Unix/Linux.
Visual Syslog Server has a live messages view: switches to a.
- - Visual Syslog Server is the most popular Windows alternative to EventLog Analyzer.
- - Visual Syslog Server is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to EventLog Analyzer.
The last update or release was on Jan 15, 2016.
The syslog-ng Open Source Edition™ is a highly portable log management solution to create collect, filter, classify, store and forward log messages.
- - syslog-ng OSE is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to EventLog Analyzer.
syslog-ng OSE Features
Kiwi Syslog - Syslog Server for Windows. Receives logs, displays, forwards, archives and e-mails Syslog messages from routers. Download free version today! Works with any syslog enabled device.
- - Kiwi Syslog Server is the most popular commercial alternative to EventLog Analyzer.
Nagios Log Server is a powerful enterprise-class log monitoring and management application that allows organizations to quickly and easily view, sort, and configure logs from any source on any given network.
- - Nagios Log Server is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to EventLog Analyzer.
This is another syslog for windows, it includes daemon and client. Features: RFC 3164-compliant; high performance; message forwarding; log rotation; completely open-source.
EventLog Analyzer collects, archives and displays huge amount of network logs (Syslog and SNMP trap) and help net and system admins in identifying security incidents, policy violations, and operational issues.
NetVizura EventLog Analyzer Features
Syslog Watcher installs a dedicated syslog server, integrating log data from multiple network devices into a single, easily manageable and accessible place. Collecting and analyzing syslogs is essential for maintaining network stability and auditing network security.
Syslog Watcher Features