Engineering Calculator Alternatives
The most popular alternative is SpeedCrunch, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Engineering Calculator so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Engineering Calculator alternatives are Qalculate! (Free, Open Source), fxSolver (Free), Windows Calculator (Free, Open Source) and Soulver (Paid).
- Power calculator for Android. Has Calculus, Algebra, 2D/3D Graphing and other features.
- Programmable scientific calculator which has more than 150 mathematical functions and all of them return as many digits as you need.
- Calcbot is a simple and beautifully designed calculator for your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. You’ll never open the built-in Calculator app again.
- NoteCalc is a handy calculator trying to bring the advantages of Soulver to the web.
- NumWorks designed an intuitive and evolutive graphing calculator to make learning maths easier.
- SpeQ is a small, extensive mathematics program with a simple, intuitive interface. All calculations are entered in a sheet.
- Apply the mathematical Rule of Three in an easier, faster and more practical way!.
- CalcTape is a revolutionary new kind of pocket calculator. With CalcTape, also extensive calculations remain clearly structured.
- Real Time Calculator is a practical browser calculator that outputs results in real time!
- A multipurpose calculator app with slick and intuitive user interface.Access additional features from the main screen of the app using gestures.