CalcTape is a revolutionary new kind of pocket calculator. With CalcTape, also extensive calculations remain clearly structured. CalcTape makes the arithmetic process visible - you can generate intermediate results and subsequently correct or change all numbers and operations.
CalcTape for Windows - details:
- Enter many calculation terms in one turn and still keep an overview - like on an adding machine.
- Change any term afterwards and CalcTape will refresh the whole calculation automatically.
- Use intermediate results to check and structure your calculation.
- Comment your calculation terms, to give sense and context to it.
- Save your calculations into files. Open the files later and you can change the calculations. CalcTape will refresh the whole calculation automatically again and again.
- Use your existing CalcTape files as templates. Do similar calculations and play different scenarios.
- Use the programmable buttons e.g. for fast TAX calculations.
- CalcTape masters the four basic arithmetical operations, exponentials, and percentage calculations.
- CalcTape for Windows requires Windows XP, Windows Vista (x86 and x64) or Windows 7 (x86 and x64).
... More Info »
Extended functionality of the Pro and Enterprise version:
- Scratchpad for every-day calculations is being saved automatically.
- Put calculations side by side for comparison.
- Work with variables and generate "speaking" calculations.
- Define as many programmable keys as you like.
- Use parentheses and trigonometry when defining variables.
- And much more ...