Energized Protection AlternativesAd Blockers and other similar apps like Energized Protection
Block ads for all your devices without the need to install client-side software. The Pi-hole blocks ads at the DNS-level, so all your devices are protected.
- - Pi-hole is the most popular Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to Energized Protection.
- - Pi-hole is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Energized Protection.
An ad blocker that uses the hosts file. The hosts file contains a list of mappings between hostnames and IP addresses. When an app requests an ad, that request is directed to 127.0.0.1 which does nothing.
- - AdAway is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to Energized Protection.
Privoxy is a non-caching web proxy with advanced filtering capabilities for enhancing privacy, modifying web page data and HTTP headers, controlling access, and removing ads and other obnoxious Internet junk.
- - Privoxy is the most popular Windows & Mac alternative to Energized Protection.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo84 Unified hosts file with base extensions alternatives
- Android Tablet
🔒 Consolidating and extending hosts files from several well-curated sources. Optionally pick extensions for porn, social media, and other categories.
- - Unified hosts file with base extensions is the most popular Web-based alternative to Energized Protection.
hBlock is a POSIX-compliant shell script, designed for Unix-like systems, that gets a list of domains that serve ads, tracking scripts and malware from multiple sources and creates a hosts file (alternative formats are also supported) that prevents your system from connecting to...
Hostsblock is a bash script for Linux designed to take advantage of the HOSTS file available in all operating systems to provide system-wide blocking of internet advertisements, malicious domains, trackers, and other undesirable content.