The most popular alternative is Diablo. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Path of Exile or Ryzom. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Emberheart so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Emberheart alternatives are Torchlight (Paid), Grim Dawn (Paid), Titan Quest (Paid) and Prince of Persia (Paid).
- The definitive hack-and-slash RPG series featuring action packed combat in partially procedurally generated worlds.
- Path of Exile is an online Action RPG set in the dark fantasy world of Wraeclast.
- Torchlight is an action role-playing game.
- Grim Dawn is an action role-playing game. It is being developed by members of the team that created Titan Quest.
- From the co-creator of Age of Empires, Brian Sullivan, comes an all-new action role-playing game set in the mythical worlds of ancient Greece and Egypt.
- Prince of Persia is a video game franchise created by Jordan Mechner, originally developed and published by Brøderbund, then the Learning Company, and currently Ubisoft.
- In Ryzom there are no classes to choose. Develop all the skills of your character harmoniously or choose to concentrate on one skill and become a master.
- A shadow of evil has fallen on the kingdom of Ancaria. It is a time for champions - a time to journey into the perilous world of SACRED.
- Flare (Free Libre Action Roleplaying Engine) is a simple game engine built to handle a very specific kind of game: single-player 2D action RPGs.
- Story-driven, thematic successor to the critically acclaimed Planescape: Torment RPG.