The most popular alternative is GNU Octave, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 15 alternatives to ELKI so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting ELKI alternatives are R (programming language) (Free, Open Source), MATLAB (Paid), Sage (Free, Open Source) and Scilab (Free, Open Source).
- Octave is a computer program for performing numerical computations which is mostly compatible with...
- R is a free software environment for statistical computing and graphics.
- Enterprise-class computing environment and programming language for numerical computation.
- Sage is a free open-source mathematics software system licensed under the GPL. It combines the power of many existing open-source packages into a common Python-based interface.
- Scilab is a scientific software package for numerical computations providing a powerful open computing environment for engineering and scientific applications.
- SciPy (pronounced "Sigh Pie") is open-source software for mathematics, science, and engineering.
- Julia is a high-level, high-performance dynamic programming language for technical computing, with syntax that is familiar to users of other technical computing environments.
- Orange is an open-source, cross-platform data mining and machine learning suite.
- Knime is a java open-source, cross-platform application which name means "Konstanz Information Miner".
- RapidMiner makes data science teams more productive through an open source platform for data prep, machine learning, and model deployment.