Recover Data for EDB to PST Alternatives
The most popular alternative is SysInspire EDB to PST Converter Software, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 14 alternatives to Recover Data for EDB to PST so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Recover Data for EDB to PST alternatives are Enstella Exchange Recovery Software (Paid), PCVITA EDB Converter (Paid), Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery (Paid) and SysTools Exchange Recovery (Paid).
- SysInspire EDB to PST Converter can recover all the information of the Exchange database. It can convert EDB to PST, EML, HTML etc. It can work well with all versions of Exchange server. It can split the converted PST into many different PST files.
- Enstella Systems is the appropriate platform from where Exchange users instantly get rid of Exchange issues.
- Mainly Exchange EDB to Outlook PST conversion is required when the Exchange’s information store group gets badly affected by viruses, physical and logical errors.
- Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery converts EDB to PST easily and extracts mailboxes from corrupt and damaged exchange database to .PST files.
- SysTools Exchange Recovery Software allows users to repair damaged or corrupted MS Exchange server database EDB file and helps convert them into PST file format.
- RecoveryTools Exchange to Outlook converter is a best application to recover corrupted or disconnected EDB file from inactive Exchange server.
- RecoveryPro EDB to PST Converter is a very helpful solution who is seeking to secure their Exchange Server data in the Server Downtime.
- Stellar Phoenix Mailbox Exchange Recovery helps to repair corrupt EDB files and also recover deleted mailboxes from MS Exchange Server.
- Stellar Phoenix EDB to PST Converter efficiently converts on-line as well as off-line MS Exchange database (EDB) files to equivalent Outlook Data files (PST).
- Wonderful Exchange EDB to PST Recovery Software helps users to repair corrupted or damaged EDB file and also recover EDB Emails, contacts, calendars, task, notes, inbox items...