DTerm Open Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Tera Term, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 11 alternatives to DTerm Open so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting DTerm Open alternatives are RealTerm (Free, Open Source), CuteCom (Free, Open Source), HTerm (Free) and GtkTerm (Free, Open Source).
- Tera Term (Pro) is a free software terminal emulator (communication program) for MS-Windows. It supports VT100 emulation, telnet connection, serial port connection, and so on. .
- RealTerm is a terminal program specially designed for capturing, controlling and debugging binary and other difficult data streams.
- CuteCom is a graphical serial terminal aimed mainly at hardware developers or other people who need a terminal to talk to their devices.Features:easy to use GUI
- HTerm is a terminal emulator for serial communication.
- Gtkterm is a simple GTK+ terminal used to communicate with a serial port.
It is has fewer features than minicom, but is designed to be as easy to use as possible.
- Terminal home page
- HyperTerminal is a terminal emulator capable of connecting to systems through TCP/IP Networks, Dial-Up Modems, and COM ports.
- Hercules SETUP utility is a useful serial port terminal (RS-485 or RS-232), UDP/IP terminal and TCP/IP Client Server terminal.
- moserial is a clean, friendly gtk-based serial terminal for the GNOME desktop. It is primarily intended for technical users and hardware hackers who need to communicate with embedded systems, test equipment, and serial consoles.
- Terminal emulator written with Qt for serial communication.