What is dstask?
Command line todo list with super-reliable git sync Features:
- Powerful context system (automatically applies filter/tags to queries and new tasks)
- Git powered sync/undo/resolve (passwordstore.org style) which means no need to set up a sync server, and sync between devices is easy!
- Task listing won't break with long task text (unlike taskwarrior, currently)
- open command -- open URLs found in specified task in the browser
- note command -- edit a full markdown note for each task. Checklists are useful here.
- zsh/bash completion for speed
- Collaboration. This is a personal task tracker. Use another system for projects that involve multiple people. Note that it can still be beneficial to use dstask to track what you are working on in the context of a multi-person project tracked elsewhere.
- A 256-color capable terminal
- 744 Stars
- 45 Forks
- 41 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review