R-Drive Image Alternatives for Mac
R-Drive Image is not available for Mac but there are some alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is Clonezilla, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 31 alternatives to R-Drive Image and seven of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to R-Drive Image are dd (Free, Open Source), Acronis True Image (Paid), Time Machine (Free) and Rescuezilla (Free, Open Source).
- Open-source partition and disk imaging, cloning and recovery solution with multicast support to clone 40+ computers simultaneously.
- Command-line utility for Unix and Unix-like operating systems to convert and copy a file.
- Acronis True Image (or simply True Image) is a software product produced by Acronis that provides data protection including, backup, archive, access and recovery for Microsoft, macOS, iOS and Android operating systems.
- Time Machine is the breakthrough automatic backup that’s built right into Mac OS X.
- Rescuezilla is a free, easy-to-use hard drive disk imaging application that boots as a live USB. Rescuezilla is fully interoperable with Clonezilla.
- Duplicacy is a new generation local and cloud backup tool that supports cross-computer deduplication. It is free for personal use and source code is available to commercial users.
- Backup all of your PCs, Macs and Mobile devices into ONE account. Protect your data from accidents and ransomware!.