DRIP: Drink Water Reminder AlternativesHabit Trackers & Todo List Managers like DRIP: Drink Water Reminder
Habitica is a free habit building and productivity app that treats your real life like a game. With in-game rewards and punishments to motivate you and a strong social network to inspire you, Habitica can help you achieve your goals to become healthy, hard-working, and happy.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Habitica is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to DRIP: Drink Water Reminder.
- - Habitica is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to DRIP: Drink Water Reminder.
- GamificationHabitica makes use of game-design elements such as point scoring, competition, achievements, etc.
- Ad-freeHabitica doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Goal TrackingHabitica can be used for tracking progress toward personal or business goals.
- Dark ModeHabitica supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of Habitica.
- Recurring TasksHabitica supports scheduling a task to recur at any frequency, such as daily or weekly.
- Achievements SupportedHabitica offers the possibility of unlocking achievements through completing challenges.
- RemindersHabitica allows you to set reminders for tasks, events or actions, based on parameters of time, place or condition.
Fabulous is a science-based app, incubated in Duke's Behavioral Economics Lab, that will help you build healthy rituals into your life, just like an elite athlete.Suggest and vote on features
The Fabulous Features
Stay on track of your goals right in the browser, the place you have open most of the day. Forget missed reminders on your smartphone or your paper planner. Motivate reminds you at the most crucial place. Your browser!
Suggest and vote on features
- - Motivate - Reach Your Goals is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to DRIP: Drink Water Reminder.
Motivate - Reach Your Goals Features
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo159 HabitFlow - Cycle Based Habit Tracker alternatives
- Habit Tracker
- Free • Proprietary
- Android Tablet
HabitFlow is a free, simple, unique, and powerful habit tracker. The app uses 15 day cycles, rewards, and in-built journaling to provide an optimal environment to achieve your goals.Suggest and vote on features
HabitFlow - Cycle Based Habit Tracker Features
App made using behavioral science to help you become the person who can achieve your most ambitious dreams.Suggest and vote on features
- Privacy focusedRespawn is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
Track habits, set goals, merge habits with goals, share your progress with followers.Suggest and vote on features
- RemindersHabitlr allows you to set reminders for tasks, events or actions, based on parameters of time, place or condition.