Moodle is an open source tool for creating online dynamic web sites for their students. To work, it needs to be installed on a web server somewhere, either on one of your own computers or one at a web hosting company.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Moodle is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android & Mac alternative to DreamClass.
- - Moodle is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to DreamClass.
Classtime is a solution for teachers that complements in-class teaching with immediate feedback on students’ level of understanding. Create great questions, engage everyone, improve understanding. No registration required to see how it works!Suggest and vote on features
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Classtime simultaneously.
- GamificationClasstime makes use of game-design elements such as point scoring, competition, achievements, etc.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Classtime without registration.
- Support for LaTeXClasstime supports LaTeX for text and math equation formatting.
Edular, our cloud-based, custom-branded app, connects your staff and students in a novel, efficient way.
Edular has no features, suggest some!
- - Edular is the most popular SaaS alternative to DreamClass.
- - Edular is the most popular commercial alternative to DreamClass.
RosarioSIS is a free & opensource, web based Student Information System designed for school administration. Like openSIS, it is a fork of Centre/SIS. It features a multilingual interface and connectivity with Moodle.Suggest and vote on features
Classe365 is the new way for educators, be it small academy, school, college or large university to manage their student administration and teaching activities.Suggest and vote on features
Brightspace is a powerful and expandable LMS (Learning Management System) with add-ons and features for K-12, higher education and corporate learning.Brightspace LMS has no features, suggest some!