ODA Online Disassembler Alternatives
The most popular alternative is IDA. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try OllyDbg or GNU Project Debugger. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 12 alternatives to ODA Online Disassembler so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting ODA Online Disassembler alternatives are Binary Ninja (Paid), Cutter (Free, Open Source), Hopper (Paid) and REDasm (Free, Open Source).
- The IDA Pro Disassembler and debugger is a multi-processor disassembler and debugger hosted on the Windows, Linux and Mac OS X Platforms.
- OllyDbg is a 32-bit assembler level analysing debugger. Emphasis on binary code analysis makes it particularly useful in cases where source is unavailable.
- GNU Project Debugger, or gdb, is a command-line, source-level debugger for programs that were written in C, C++, D, Objective-C, Fortran, Java, Pascal, assembly, Modula-2, or Ada...
- A reverse engineering platform and GUI.
- Cutter goal is to be an advanced FREE and open-source reverse-engineering platform while keeping the user experience at mind. Cutter is created by reverse engineers for reverse engineers.
- Hopper is a reverse engineering tool for OS X and Linux, that lets you disassemble, and decompile your 32/64bits Intel Mac, Linux, Windows and iOS executables!
- REDasm is an interactive, multiarchitecture disassembler written in C++ using Qt5 as UI Framework.
- EDB (Evan's Debugger) is a Qt4 based binary mode debugger with the goal of having usability on par with OllyDbg.
- A very powerful, versatile, and customizable Win32/Win64 user mode debugger/disassembler.
- Immunity Debugger is a powerful new way to write exploits, analyze malware, and reverse engineer binary files.