What is OllyDbg?
OllyDbg is a 32-bit assembler level analysing debugger. Emphasis on binary code analysis makes it particularly useful in cases where source is unavailable.
- Debugs multithread applications
- Attaches to running programs
- Configurable disassembler, supports both MASM and IDEAL formats
- MMX, 3DNow! and SSE data types and instructions, including Athlon extensions
- Full UNICODE support
- Dynamically recognizes ASCII and UNICODE strings - also in Delphi
and much, much more!
The program is no longer updated. Last version, 2.01, released in September 2013, can be still downloaded from the official website.