The most popular alternative is Free Countdown Timer, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 35 alternatives to Dial so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Dial alternatives are TimeLeft (Freemium), XNote Stopwatch (Paid), Finito (Free, Open Source) and ClassicDesktopClock (Free).
- Free Countdown Timer is a free, full-featured and user-friendly countdown timer for Windows
- TimeLeft is a versatile desktop utility - it can be used as a countdown clock, reminder, clock, alarm clock, tray clock, stopwatch, timer, sticker, auction watch, work days/hours...
- XNote Stopwatch is a versatile and flexible multifunctional digital stopwatch / countdown timer / clock software for PC. Helpful for timekeepers at sport competitions, time tracking of work, or even as a metronome.
- Fully customizable live countdown wallpaper for Mac.
Just set a start date and a deadline, customize the wallpaper and menu bar and ready, the motivational boost will be present every time you see the screen.
- A simple yet beautiful Windows desktop clock with different themes and customization.
- Shows the current time next to the mouse cursor, and date and more in the tray.
- Displays the current date and time in the active titlebar.Features:- Doubleclick the tray icon to copy the date and time to the clipboard.
- LClock is a very simple program that makes the Windows' clock look like a Windows Longhorn Clock. It also comes with a simple popup calendar with reminder feature.
- Jau is a timer app that also plays music while displaying elapsed time. It will generate automatically playlists from your media library and play those when the timer runs.
- DS Clock is a FREE digital desktop clock that displays variable date and time information built from the format string.