XNote Stopwatch Alternatives
Hourglass is the most advanced simple countdown timer for Windows. Just enter a time in just about any format, and hit Enter.
- - Hourglass is the most popular Windows alternative to XNote Stopwatch.
- - Hourglass is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to XNote Stopwatch.
All the timers I tested were too complex for my taste. I decided to write one that was dead simple, so you could run it, type in a time and hit enter. The aim of SnapTimer is to get out of the way and help you be productive.
Effective time-management, better than pomodoros Work and rest, with wnr now.
- - wnr is the most popular Mac alternative to XNote Stopwatch.
WatchMe is a simple timer program that can be used to time a number of different tasks or events together or indepenedently of each other. You can easily name each timer and track information about what you are timing - a great solution for those who need to track their time for...
It allows you to enter several tasks and to set a timer for each of them. The timers for each task can be started, stopped, changed, or looped.
- - KTimer is the most popular Linux alternative to XNote Stopwatch.
CookTimer is a simple cross-platform countdown timer that helps when cooking, making tea or eggs. It also works for any other timing purpose such as working out. it was developed using wxWidgets and was tested on Windows and Linux.Discontinued
No releases since 2012, and hosting site is available only through Internet Archive mirror.
Gestimer - For those little reminders during the day. Drag & drop to quickly create reminders with this beautifully designed menu bar app for your Mac.
- - Gestimer is the most popular commercial alternative to XNote Stopwatch.