DeepL Translator Alternatives for Linux
dict.cc is not only an online dictionary translating from English and German to 21 languages. Its an attempt to create a platform where users from all over the world can share their knowledge in the field of translations.
Suggest and vote on features
- - dict.cc is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to DeepL Translator.
- Works Offlinedict.cc can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Text to Speechdict.cc allows you to transform written text into spoken text.
- Crowdsourceddict.cc uses suggestions, information, etc., from a large group of people to improve the quality of the content.
- Website Translationdict.cc uses a built-in translator to translate content into any language in real time.
Apertium is a rule-based machine translation platform. It is free software and released under the terms of the GNU General Public License.Suggest and vote on features
Opinions about Apertium as a Alternative to DeepL TranslatorAlmost everyone thinks Apertium is a great DeepL Translator alternative.
Open source offline translation app written in Python. Uses OpenNMT for translations, SentencePiece for tokenization, Stanza for sentence boundary detection, and PyQt for GUI. Designed to be used either as a GUI application or as a Python library.Suggest and vote on features
Argos Translate Features
- Privacy focusedArgos Translate is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Built-in DictionaryArgos Translate has a built-in dictionary where you can look up broader definitions of words.
- Ad-freeArgos Translate doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Works OfflineArgos Translate can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- LightweightArgos Translate consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Argos Translate without registration.
A cross-platform software for text translation and recognition.Suggest and vote on features
Pot Translator Features
- OCRExtract the text from a screen capture or file and paste it into another document for edits.
- Built-in DictionaryPot Translator has a built-in dictionary where you can look up broader definitions of words.
- Dark ModePot Translator supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Ad-freePot Translator doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Text to SpeechPot Translator allows you to transform written text into spoken text.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsPot Translator can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- No TrackingPot Translator will not track you or use your personal data.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Pot Translator without registration.
- Full-Text SearchPot Translator lets you search for specific words or phrases from inside a document or database.
Translate Shell (formerly Google Translate CLI) is a command-line translator powered by Google Translate (default), Bing Translator, Yandex.Translate and Apertium.Suggest and vote on features
Translate Shell Features
Translation of selected text, introduced by a phrase or a fully web-site between any languages.Suggest and vote on features
ImageTrans is a computer-aided image and comic translation tool. It can automatically locate text areas and perform OCR operations using state-of-art OCR technology and a homebrew text areas merging and detecting algorithm, which is specially designed for comics (also webtoon...Suggest and vote on features