The most popular alternative is TinkerTool, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 5 alternatives to Deeper so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Deeper alternatives are MacPilot (Freemium), cDock (Free Personal, Open Source), Dockey (Free) and Dr.Hidden (Paid).
- TinkerTool is an application that gives you access to additional preference settings Apple has built into Mac OS X.
- Scared of the terminal or cant be bothered to remember those commands to customize your system the way you want? MacPilot is your digital savior.
- cDock 3 gives you full control over the Dock. There are tons of ways to customize the look and feel of the Dock. You can even enable some awesome hidden features.
- Dockey makes changing some of the more advanced Dock preferences as easy as clicking a button. With integrated preview, you can see how it would look and feel like and save changes you're happy with the result.
- Dr Hidden is a Mac tool that will help you uncover hidden OS X settings, and change them as you please!.