Free DataGrip AlternativesTop Database Managers and other similar apps like DataGrip
DBeaver - Universal Database Manager and SQL Client. DBeaver is free and open source universal database tool for developers and database administrators.
Suggest and vote on features
- - DBeaver is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to DataGrip.
- - DBeaver is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to DataGrip.
- AutocompletionDBeaver can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- Dark ModeDBeaver supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Built-in viewerDBeaver shows you a quick preview of an image, page or file in supported formats.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in DBeaver without registration.
- Ad-freeDBeaver doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- PortableDBeaver can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
Opinions about DBeaver as a Alternative to DataGripMost users think DBeaver is a great DataGrip alternative.
HeidiSQL is a useful tool designed for web developers using the popular MySQL server, Microsoft SQL databases and PostgreSQL. It enables you to browse and edit data, create and edit tables, views, procedures, triggers and scheduled events.Suggest and vote on features
- LightweightHeidiSQL consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Ad-freeHeidiSQL doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Works OfflineHeidiSQL can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Privacy focusedHeidiSQL is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- No TrackingHeidiSQL will not track you or use your personal data.
- PortableHeidiSQL can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Dark ModeHeidiSQL supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
Opinions about HeidiSQL as a Alternative to DataGripAlmost everyone thinks HeidiSQL is a great DataGrip alternative.
dbForge Studio for MySQL is the universal MySQL and MariaDB client for database management, administration and development. With the help of this intelligent MySQL client the work with data and code has become easier and more convenient.Suggest and vote on features
dbForge Studio for MySQL Features
Comments about dbForge Studio for MySQL as a Alternative to DataGripAlmost everyone thinks dbForge Studio for MySQL is a great DataGrip alternative.all • positive • negative relevance • date
dbForge Studio for MySQL excels in being a cost-effective solution for database development. It presents an exceptional value proposition by offering an extensive suite of features and functionalities at a price that is friendly to various budgets.0
It has very intuitive UI, rich functionality, good price.3
I've tried several MySQL management tools, and DBForge Studio consistently impresses with its reliability and feature-rich environment. It simplifies complex database tasks with ease.0
Effortlessly manages MySQL databases with intuitive UI. Powerful features for schema design and data manipulation. A go-to tool for MySQL development.0
I appreciate it because this software is crafted with a high level of professionalism, offering meticulous attention to detail to enhance the interaction with databases.0Show more comments ▾5 of 35 comments
phpMyAdmin is a tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. Currently it can create and drop databases, create/drop/alter tables, delete/edit/add fields, execute any SQL statement, manage keys on fields.
- - phpMyAdmin is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to DataGrip.
MySQL Workbench is a unified visual tool for database architects, developers, and DBAs. MySQL Workbench provides data modeling, SQL development, and comprehensive administration tools for server configuration, user administration, and much more.Suggest and vote on features
MySQL Workbench Features
Opinions about MySQL Workbench as a Alternative to DataGripThis alternative is disputed. MySQL Workbench is still a legitimate DataGrip alternative, but it might have issues that some users think are important.
pgAdmin is the most popular and feature rich open source administration and development platform for PostgreSQL, the most advanced open source database in the world.Suggest and vote on features
Comments about pgAdmin as a Alternative to DataGripMost users think pgAdmin is a great DataGrip alternative.
It only supports one database and it's very unintelligent. It's far more rudimentary0Guest
OPEN SOURCE and Nice UI for managing PostgresSQL databsse1
Sequel Pro is a fast, easy-to-use Mac database management application for working with MySQL databases.Suggest and vote on features
Sequel Pro FeaturesDiscontinued
No releases since 2016. Difficulty with newer OSes cause the app to crash when closing a connection.