darktable Alternatives for Android
Create incredible photos anywhere with all-new Lightroom CC and 1 TB of cloud storage. Get powerful editing features on any device in a new, easy-to-use interface.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Adobe Lightroom is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to darktable.
- - Adobe Lightroom is the most popular commercial alternative to darktable.
Adobe Lightroom Features
- RAW Photo EditorsAdobe Lightroom supports viewing and editing of uncompressed data images (RAW).
- Facial RecognitionAdobe Lightroom can register a biometric facial pattern to identify or verify the identity of a subject through an image or video.
- Ad-freeAdobe Lightroom doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Batch EditingAdobe Lightroom allows you to select multiple items (tasks, files, images etc) and edit their properties all at once.
- Works OfflineAdobe Lightroom can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Non Destructive EditingAdobe Lightroom can make changes to a file without overwriting the original data, which remains available in case you want to revert to it.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsAdobe Lightroom can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- File TaggingAdobe Lightroom can organize and highlight your files with tags and labels.
- Color PickerAdobe Lightroom allows you to select and copy a color property from an image, object, or shape.
Opinions about Adobe Lightroom as a Alternative to darktableMost users think Adobe Lightroom is a great darktable alternative.
Snapseed is a photo enhancement and sharing app with a powerful suite of imaging filters and tools for anyone, anywhere, to transform any image into an extraordinary photo.Suggest and vote on features
Comments about Snapseed as a Alternative to darktableMost users think Snapseed is a great darktable alternative.
Does not work with native Mac OS . It's for IOS or Android.0Guest
cannot open raw camera files.0
From high-precision light and color tools, to advanced clarity and dehaze settings, to the ability to create and save your own filters. Polarr is the ideal photo editor for bloggers, students, and photo professionals alike.Suggest and vote on features
Litrato is an app for editing photos and saving those changes to the gallery.Suggest and vote on features
Its original developer moved on to other projects in 2020, but encourages others to contribute: https://github.com/DrMint/Litrato/issues/11(Reassigned from dangerous by on 2023-11-12)
PhotoDirector is CyberLink’s professional level photo workflow application, extending from award-winning video editing software, PowerDirector.Suggest and vote on features
CyberLink PhotoDirector Features
- Non Destructive EditingCyberLink PhotoDirector can make changes to a file without overwriting the original data, which remains available in case you want to revert to it.
PixelLab Drip & Text on Photo is a free a that makes your selfie amazing and stylish. You can easily edit your photo without any additional hassle.Suggest and vote on features
PixelLab Drip & Text on Photo Features
- Ad-freePixelLab Drip & Text on Photo doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Multiple Account supportPixelLab Drip & Text on Photo support multiple accounts without the need to logout and login
- Support for LayersPixelLab Drip & Text on Photo supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- Upload ScreenshotUpload your screenhots directly to the cloud in order to easily share them with others.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in PixelLab Drip & Text on Photo without registration.
- Remove Image BackgroundPixelLab Drip & Text on Photo automatically detects and selects the background of an image for removal/replacement.
- Live PreviewInstantly see what your files and documents look like as you create them.