Dark Night Mode Alternatives
This eye-care extension enables night mode creating dark themes for websites on the fly. Dark Reader inverts bright colors making them high contrast and easy to read at night.
- - Dark Reader is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to Dark Night Mode.
- - Dark Reader is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Dark Night Mode.
Dark Reader Features
Midnight Lizard web-extension for Google Chrome™ and Mozilla Firefox™ provides custom color schemes for all websites.
Midnight Lizard Features
With a single click on the lamp button, the page will fade to dark. And automatically focus on the video. By clicking on it again, the page will return to normal. It works for all known video sites such as YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, YouKu, etc.
- - Turn Off the Lights is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android, Mac, Linux & Android Tablet alternative to Dark Night Mode.
Turn Off the Lights Features
Noir is a Safari extension for iOS that automatically adds a dark mode to every website you visit.
- - Noir is the most popular commercial alternative to Dark Night Mode.
Makes every page (or only pages that you want) to have light text on dark background. Exact colors are customizable.
Night Eye is a browser extension that enables dark mode on nearly any website. It does NOT simply invert the colors, but utilises a completely new approach that improves your browsing experience.
Owl transforms webpages with a comfortable dark theme on-the-fly, protecting your eyes from the glaring color schemes on most websites. Owl comes bundled with a ton of features. With Owl, you can:
Care your Eyes is a Chrome extension to change a webpage's background color to reseda or night mode to protect your eyes from intensity of white or other light color.
Care your Eyes Features
Darkness provides beautiful dark themes for your favorite websites, significantly reducing the eye strain and fatigue caused by a bright screen.
- - Darkness is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Dark Night Mode.